Bodrum is one of Turkey’s most popular summer holiday spots offering great food, cobalt blue waters, and an unbeatable Mediterranean atmosphere. Once the sun goes down, there are still plenty of great options to explore for the perfect summer evening. Check out our list of the best nightlife the city has to offer (click here for more info on Bodrum).
1. Enjoy drinks with a bird’s eye view of the Bodrum harbor and castle while taking in the local artwork at the tasteful The Marmara Bodrum hotel. Yokuşbaşı Mahallesi No. 18, Bodrum; P:(0252)313 81 30
2. Dance on the beach with a Satxuma cocktail in hand as world-famous DJs spin at Xuma beach. Küdür Mevkii, Yalıkavak; P:(0252)385 47 75
3. Listen to some live music at Mandalin with a great view of the full moon. Dr. Alimbey Caddesi, 1025 Sokak,Bodrum; P:(0549) 226 48 48
4. Go bar hopping and take in the range of nightlife options on Barlar Sokak. Barlar Sokok, Bodrum
5. Enjoy a night on the Mediterranean surrounded by Turkey’s most trendy and privileged at Ship Ahoy in Türkbükü. Köyaltı Mevkii, Göltürkbükü; P:(0252)357 50 70
6. Check out Körfez bar, an oldie but a goodie that still rocks hard. Uslu SokakNo. 2, Bodrum; P:(0252) 316 59 66
7. For a chilled out night, drop by Cafe Delmar in Bodrum, where you can enjoy lounge music by the water. Cumhüriyet Caddesi No: 164-66, Bodrum; P:(0252) 316 71 10
8. Enjoy sundowner drinks at Gerişköy above Yalıkavak.
9. See and be seen at Maçakızı’s happy hour. Kesirebuğlu Mevkii, Göltürkbürkü; P:(0252) 377 61 05
10. Dance the night away at Maki 29, the Bodrum summer location for Istanbul’s legendary nightspot Ulus 29. Keleşharımı Mevkii, Mimoza Sokak No.10, Göltürkbükü; P:(0252)377 61 05
11. Enjoy live music from both Turkish and international acts at the hip and funky Ottoflamm, newly opened in Türkbükü. Yalı Mahallesi 30 Sokak No. 3/1, Göltürkbükü; P:(0252)357 80 11
12. Throw a private party to remember with a view to die for. Rent out one of the private suites, aptly named Party Animal and Dolce Vita, at The Marmara Bodrum. Yokuşbaşı Mahallesi No. 18, Bodrum; P:(0252)313 81 30